Electric Eel CT
The CT drain cleaner features auto cable feed which advances and retrieves the 5/16"x35' cable with the push of a lever. The unit can be positioned on the counter or floor for easy operation and also features a variable speed control motor to give the operator maximum cable control. Ideal for small household drain lines up to 2" in diameter
1. Unique variable speed motor feature gives operator maximum cable control and exceptional cleaning power from 75 to 350 RPM with constant torque.
2. 1/5 HP, 90 Volt DC motor for quiet, powerful and dependable operation.
3. Two-way auto cable feed keeps hands off rotating cable, advances and retrieves cable with push of a lever.
4. Heavy-duty housing protects motor and internal wiring.
5. Cable guide hose eliminates cable whipping and helps keep work area clean.
6. Stainless steel cable drum will not rust and resists denting.
7. Well balanced, heavy-duty steel tubular frame allows for two position operation.
8. Built-in GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) on 20 Ft. line cord protects operator from electrical shock.
9. Air operated foot switch and cord assembly for ease of operation.
Ready to rent our 5/16" x 35' Self Feeding Power Snake? - Serving Connecticut since 1969
Have a long list of equipment? As you find the things you need for your projet and add it to your project list, and save it until you're ready to kick things off!